At Gosling we’re driven by a belief in the power of creativity and its ability to improve communications and enhance business performance. Our work spans brand identity, video, animation and marketing communications. We work in different markets because we enjoy diversity of challenge and believe this experience benefits all our clients. Established in 1991, our studios are in a converted mill in Harpenden, Hertfordshire.
Positive – Upbeat, friendly, can do.
Assured – Expert, savvy, confident.
Grounded – Down to earth but with sharpness and intelligence.
Constructive – On our clients’ side. Always trying to find a way to help.
We know it’s our people who make our business great. Our team is composed of individuals with differing skills and expertise who work together to make a difference for our clients. We offer a supportive and collaborative environment where everyone’s contribution is valued.
We are currently looking to add two more gems to our team.
If you are someone who loves taking control of projects, liaising with clients, and making an impact, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and ambitious individual with solid organisational skills. As an Account Manager, you will be working closely with our Account Management team to deliver projects on-time and within budget. You will need to be a great communicator and have bags of enthusiasm.
You’ll be comfortable working across multi-channel marketing briefs, working to tight timelines and multi-tasking. You will care deeply about the quality, value and outcome of the work that Gosling deliver. Happy to work in a small team, you will enjoy sharing your energy and expertise to help the whole team develop so we call become stronger and better.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include
- Managing the planning and delivery of integrated campaigns and one-off projects
- Making sure clients are kept fully informed so they do not receive any end-of-project surprises
- Working with a small team of brand and digital designers to deliver outstanding creative
- Proof reading and ensuring that quality control procedures are followed
- Entering information relating to jobs in our CRM system
- Helping ensure the Client Services monthly report to Directors contains accurate project information and financial data
Skills and experience
- Ideally 4-5 years in a creative agency, in a client-facing role
- Strong collaboration and client management skills
- Initiative, enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task
- An excellent team player who actively enjoys collaboration
- A good balance between planning and creativity with a technical understanding of the design process
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Confident with Excel and spreadsheets
Working as an Account Manager at Gosling is a varied and challenging role, and comes with the full support of a welcoming and ambitious team. It offers plenty of scope for you to take your career to the next level and enhance your skills and expertise.
This role is both full time and permanent.
IF THIS ROLE SOUNDS LIKE YOUR IDEAL OPPORTUNITY AND YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, PLEASE APPLY AND ENSURE THAT YOU INCLUDE YOUR REASONS FOR APPLYING.
Remuneration will be in-line with experience. When applying please indicate your salary expectations along with your CV and any examples of accounts and projects you are particularly proud of. Please email Tim Gosling, Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.