At Gosling we’re driven by the power of creativity and its ability to improve communications and enhance business performance. Our work spans brand identity, video, animation, and marketing communications. We work in different markets because we enjoy diversity of challenge and believe this experience benefits all our clients. Established in 1991, our studios are in a converted mill in Harpenden, Hertfordshire.
Genuine – We are an inclusive agency with a genuine passion for people, creativity, and customer service.
Responsive – We respect other people’s views and experiences.
Imaginative – We are restless in our ambition to bring ideas to life and use creativity to inspire, engage and spark positive reaction.
Purposeful – Our creativity is always supported by insightful and strategic thinking to deliver fit-for-purpose creativity.
We know it’s our people who make our business great. Our team is composed of individuals with differing skills and expertise who work together to make a difference for our clients. We offer a supportive and collaborative environment where everyone’s contribution is valued. We are currently looking to add one more gem to our team.
Account Manager with digital marketing expertise
Supporting our Client Services Director and an integral part of our Client Services team, this role would suit an Account Executive looking for their next move.
You will be involved with:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and projects
- Supporting our Client Services Director in developing client relationships and new business opportunities
- Working with our team of brand and digital designers to support the delivery of outstanding creative
- Ensuring that quality control procedures are followed
- Entering information relating to jobs in our CRM system
As well as bags of enthusiasm and a passion for creativity and people, we expect you to have:
- Ideally 2-3 years in a creative agency, in a client-facing role
- Good client management skills
- Initiative and the ability to multi-task
- A positive attitude and an active team player
- A good balance between planning and creativity with an understanding of the design process
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Confident with Excel and spreadsheets
Working at Gosling is varied and challenging and comes with the full support of a welcoming and ambitious team. We offer plenty of scope for you to take your career to the next level and enhance your skills and expertise.
This is a full-time, permanent role, predominantly based in our studios which provide a highly creative, dynamic and collaborative working environment.
IF THIS ROLE LOOKS LIKE YOUR IDEAL OPPORTUNITY AND YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, PLEASE APPLY AND ENSURE THAT YOU INCLUDE YOUR REASONS FOR APPLYING.
Renumeration will be in-line with experience. When applying please indicate your salary expectations along with your CV and any examples of accounts and projects you are particularly proud of. Please email Tim Gosling, Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.