Are you an account executive who’s ready to spread their wings?
We’re looking to add an outstanding account executive with strong client servicing skills to our team.
You’re a fast learner who’s happy supporting our existing account management team but is also able to solely manage your own client contacts.
Briefs might involve brand strategy, naming and identity design, or integrated design and content production for multilingual product launches and campaigns.
Skills and experience
• Creative, positive and professional
• A good listener with an eye for detail
• An excellent team player who actively enjoys collaboration
• Able to create strong relationships and be confident when client facing
• A good balance between planning, creativity and technical understanding
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to write and edit briefs, and propose ideas
• Comfortable working across multi-channel briefs and able to work to tight deadlines
• A problem solver who can manage multiple projects, think on your feet and care deeply about the outcomes
• A clear, capable negotiator with a pre-emptive attitude
• At times you may be involved in producing proposals and writing content so you must have strong writing skills
• Ideally three or more years’ commercial experience at a recognised agency
• Proven track record leading and enhancing commercial projects that ideally includes responsive website projects as well as digital communications.
• Accurately scoping and controlling project budgets, schedules and maintaining control of projects
• Communicating with clients and partners in an energetic, informed and relevant manner
• Working with a small team of brand and digital designers to deliver large and small scale integrated projects
• Maintaining well-structured working processes
• Keeping up to date with reporting and invoicing.
Who we are
We are a friendly, ambitious agency specialising in marketing communications and branding. Established in 1991, our studios are in a converted mill in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. We work with global organisations, nationals and start-ups. Projects vary from collaborating with ambitious start-ups to being a creative strategic partner for national and global companies.
We provide grounded thinking and inspiring creativity to meet our clients’ goals. We take an integrated approach to projects and cover a range of skills and expertise. Spanning many sectors, we have an exceptional reputation for the creative quality of our work and professionalism.
How to apply
If you like the sound of us, please email Tim Gosling, Managing Director at email@example.com:
• A cover letter explaining how you meet the skills and experience
• Please include your salary expectations
• Your CV
• Examples of accounts and projects you’re particularly proud of.
No agencies please