At Gosling we’re always interested in meeting creative, like-minded people. We know that it’s our people that make our business great. If you believe that you can make a positive difference, please feel welcome to get in touch.
Are you a creative junior designer who’s ready to take their next step?
We’re a busy Hertfordshire brand and communications agency looking for a talented designer to join the team.
We would love to find another gem who embraces creativity and can turn their mind to a range of media channels. You are a dab hand (or fast learner) who’s happy to get involved in print design, email HTML, video shoots/editing and motion graphics.
Skills and experience
• At least 18 months commercial experience in a recognised design studio
• Confident in the Adobe Creative Suite
• Good typography skills
• A knowledge of WordPress and HTML would be an advantage
• Lots of enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task
• An excellent team player who actively enjoys working as part of a team
• Have very good communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
• Excellent attention to detail
Your main duties and responsibilities will include
• Working alongside a small team of brand and digital designers to deliver small and large integrated design projects
• Supporting (and learning from) the animation team
• Taking part in brainstorming sessions with the design team on some larger projects
• Providing assets for clients’ social media channels and for in-house use
• Making amends to existing projects in packages such as InDesign and Powerpoint
• Helping with any other ad hoc duties as required
Who we are
We are a friendly, ambitious agency specialising in brand identity and integrated communications. Established in 1991, our studios are in a converted mill in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. We work with global organisations, nationals and start-ups.
We provide grounded thinking and inspiring creativity to meet our clients’ goals. We take an integrated approach to projects and cover a range of skills and expertise. Spanning many sectors, we have an exceptional reputation for the creative quality of our work and professionalism.
How to apply
Please email Tim Gosling, Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
• A covering letter explaining how you meet the skills and experience. Please include your salary expectations.
• Your CV
• Examples of your best work
No agencies please