We’re currently looking to add an Account Manager to our client servicing team. You must have a proven track record in leading and enhancing projects, whilst creating strong relationships. You’re comfortable working across multi-channel briefs. You’re a problem solver who can manage multiple projects and you care deeply about the outcome of the work.
You’re an inspiring link between clients and studio. Briefs might involve brand strategy and identity design, or integrated design and content production for multi-lingual product launches and campaigns. You will be responsible for scoping initial project budgets and maintaining control of projects as they play out. You will have confidence when client facing and enjoy taking ideas from brief, to concept, to production as an integral part of the client servicing team. You need to have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ideally you have at least four years’ commercial experience in a recognised agency. You’ll be used to working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do attitude. A good listener, with an eye for detail, above all you will be committed to creating effective communications. You must be happy to work in a small team, and enjoy giving direction and also sharing expertise to help develop others.
• Accurately scoping and controlling project budgets, teams and schedules
• Communicating with clients and partners in an energetic, informed and relevant manner
• Working with a small team of brand and digital designers to deliver large and small scale integrated design projects
• Maintaining well-structured working processes
• Helping to check the fine detail on projects and ensuring that quality control procedures are followed
• Entering information relating to jobs in our CRM system (Streamtime)
• Making sure that reporting and invoicing is up to date
Skills and experience
• Initiative, enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task
• An excellent team player who actively enjoys collaboration
• Proven track record in leading and enhancing projects
• A good balance between planning and creativity with technical understanding
• Strong copywriting (ideally), editing and proofreading skills
• A solid track-record of managing digital communications with a good understanding of web design and online marketing
• Experience in audience segmentation, profiling and helping find out what makes the audience tick
• You’re a safe pair of hands and keep your cool when working to tight deadlines
If this sounds like your ideal opportunity please apply and ensure that you include your reasons for applying along with your salary expectations, CV and any examples of accounts and projects you are particularly proud of.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
At Gosling we’re always interested in meeting creative, like-minded people. We know that it’s our people that make our business great. If you believe that you can make a positive difference, please feel welcome to get in touch.